JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry guys. I only saw one person reply so I assumed there was no interest this month and made other plans. We'll try again next month if there is still interest.

Dang! How did I overlook this? Oh well, guess I will have to keep a better eye out for next month!

No problem. I will set it up again next month. Y'all just let me know if you plan to attend.

I think the next month's topic of discussion should be "what gun are you planning to buy with your tax refund", that is if you are getting one and you aren't planning on plowing it into other expenses.

Personally, the only firearms purchase I would consider is some kind of more compact 1911 than my DW CBOB for concealed carry. They money will probably go to getting the house repainted.

Ack, I missed the original note too.

I'll have to watch this forum more closely. I was trying to get something going at the Sherwood Red Robin or McMenamin's, followed by a tour of TCGC if anyone was interested in having a look-see.

MrB

Ack, I missed the original note too.

I'll have to watch this forum more closely. I was trying to get something going at the Sherwood Red Robin or McMenamin's, followed by a tour of TCGC if anyone was interested in having a look-see.

MrB

No problem. I'll be posting another meeting for April in a few weeks. You'd be welcome to attend.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews