JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like a violent, felonious, sociopath was removed from our midst! And, saved the mother and twins!!!
Win-Win in my book! I'm putting the iPad down and going to sleep now, and I know the end of this POS is not going to trouble my dreams a bit! I hope it's the same for Mr. Freeman!

Last Edited:
Per the article, the dead guy: "...Foster had been charged in 2011 with domestic abuse by strangulation and arson, KFOR-TV reported."

Now had the judicial system done it's job, that guy would have still been behind bars, but he must have been innocent. :rolleyes:

kids were in immediate danger. from sound of story he did the right thing.

as a father i do not understand how you could even think of doing that to your(or any) kids. it hurts me more than it hurts my son when he scrapes his knee.

it hurts me more than it hurts my son when he scrapes his knee.

And this is why my daughter reacts like she broke her soul everytime she gets a little sliver or scratch.

I made my daughter a weeny by babying her. And I knew better!

I've had ther literally punish my daughter for freaking out so bad at the littlest injuries.

She had the smallest sliver and you would have thought a tree limb impaled her whole arm.
The thought and fear of how bad it could hurt was terrifying her.

And don't get me started on her getting her ears pierced. Dear God.

I can guarantee that this was NOT the second incident with this WORTHLESS POS!! To be capable of doing that it just tells me the other incidents since the 2011 one were either covered up or not reported. If the good guy is not a minority no doubt the shake down artists will be screaming racism.

Good on the hero saving those kids. I, like others cannot fathom parents hurting little children (mentally or physically). :mad::mad::mad:

And this is why my daughter reacts like she broke her soul everytime she gets a little sliver or scratch.

I made my daughter a weeny by babying her. And I knew better!

I've had ther literally punish my daughter for freaking out so bad at the littlest injuries.

She had the smallest sliver and you would have thought a tree limb impaled her whole arm.
The thought and fear of how bad it could hurt was terrifying her.

And don't get me started on her getting her ears pierced. Dear God.

Sorry to hear that Bro, I raised my little princess like my son.... she is a shooting & fishing machine!!!!:D:D:D

She's funny she is so adventurous and loves exploring, but is really cautious. Which I'm ok with.
But when she gets even a scratch is over.

She's pretty sheltered when it comes to hunting and guns, but I'm slowly introducing her to it.

It was funny though I was looking at a hunting magazine and she saw a ad for a rifle, and she gasps, and said oh my goodness dad, is that a goonshot!
If you get a goonshot, you'd be died.

It was hilarious. So now we call guns goonshots.

She's funny she is so adventurous and loves exploring, but is really cautious. Which I'm ok with.
But when she gets even a scratch is over.

She's pretty sheltered when it comes to hunting and guns, but I'm slowly introducing her to it.

It was funny though I was looking at a hunting magazine and she saw a ad for a rifle, and she gasps, and said oh my goodness dad, is that a goonshot!
If you get a goonshot, you'd be died.

It was hilarious. So now we call guns goonshots.

You better work on her before the teachers and so called snowflakes friends get their anti teeth in her..just sayin....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top