JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD SOLD SOLDI have a MAK90 Sporter that I recently acquired in a trade from another member. It is beautiful. There is a small nick on the left side of the original thumbhole stock that keeps it from being 100%. It is a 99% gun. The original owner claims to have purchased it in the early '90's, fired one magazine, cleaned it thoroughly and put it away. All evidence supports that. These are the finest AK's in my opinion that we in the states can have. I have multiple and am only willing to part with this one because I very much want a .357 lever action. If anyone has a .357 lever and would rather have a MAK90, let me know I will trade the rifle, 1-30rd. and 1-40rd. mag straight across. Cash price is now $600. I'm more interested in trades than cash, as I will only be using the money to buy the .357 anyway. I am also open to other trades. Don't be shy, I love wheeling and dealing. PM with offers. Kip

Last Edited: