JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a MAK90 with all steel US made folding stock that locks up solid. I believe this is a Polytech even though it doesn't say it because it has the spring loaded firing pin usually only found in Polytech Legends. Also the front sight is a Polytech style spiker sight that has had the bayonet hardware removed.It shows a brown pistol grip but will come with a black one unless you like the one on there. Comes with one 30 round mag. Pictures of the importer stamp included. This is in the local gun shop ON CONSIGNMENT FOR ME.
$650 OBO
Trade for other AK rifles and AK stuff.
TO CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION I MISTAKENLY MADE , THIS IS NOT MY SHOP! It belongs to a friend of mine. The guns are there because I'm out of room in my safe's and they are for sale. If you want to buy a rifle from me I will take it out of the shop and meet you FTF and no paper work!. Unless you want to do paper work on it which I doubt anybody does unless they're from another state. The fact that they are in the possession of an FFL right now should comfort you as to any concerns of there origin. They were transferred to me through the FFL where they sit.

October2011017.jpg
October2011018.jpg
October2011016.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.