JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Magpul
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale are four (4) Magpul PMAG30 AK74 magazines for 5.45x39.
30 rounds of 5.45x39 fit in each one. I know that may be scary for some people, but I promise they will not kill anyone on their own.

Two of them are new in packaging with 5.45 written on the package for identification when properly stored in large cardboard box with all other magazines.
Two are very lightly used with 5.45 written on them in silver Sharpie (see pictures) for easy identification in a different box full of random magazines. I am not charging extra for the labor or materials required to mark them.

I am selling them because they do not fit well in my Vepr AK74, so if you are buying them for that gun, you have been warned and I don't want to hear about it later.
They can be coaxed into the magwell, but the bolt needs to be back when you insert the mag or it won't pick up the 1st round. I think this is an issue specific to the Vepr because my PSA AK47 eats P-Mags with no issues. Just don't buy these for a Vepr. You have been warned.

$40 for all 4

I want to sell all of them to the same person at the same time.
I will meet at Tigard or Beaverton Bi-mart. This is negotiable as long as it is not too far to drive.
I will ship them to you if you pay with Venmo and add $10 for shipping.

IMG_20210503_160630.jpg IMG_20210503_160635.jpg

IMG_20210503_160642.jpg IMG_20210503_160638.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top