JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I have a brand new Colt LE6920MP-FDE coming my way, but I'm not sold on the furniture. I got a good deal on the rifle so I went for it, but I'm kinda thinking about going just plain black for the furniture.

Anyway, I figured I'd throw this out there as a for sale / for trade posting in case people had black furniture but wanted FDE...or, just had some black furniture they wanted to move. Check out the rifle on the web (lotsa pics out there...) and you'll get the idea...I'm sure most of you already know exactly what this looks like. MOE buttstock, MOE grip, MBUIS rear sight, trigger guard, 5 Magpul windowed 30 round mags, carbine MOE handguard, and MOE vertical foregrip...all FDE, unused Magpul gear. I'd post pics, but I haven't even received it yet! :)

Stock:

Lemme know whatchya got.

Thanks,

David 503.961.5960

Last Edited:
Hello all,

I have a brand new Colt LE6920MP-FDE coming my way, but I'm not sold on the furniture. I got a good deal on the rifle so I went for it, but I'm kinda thinking about going just plain black for the furniture.

Anyway, I figured I'd throw this out there as a for sale / for trade posting in case people had black furniture but wanted FDE...or, just had some black furniture they wanted to move. Check out the rifle on the web (lotsa pics out there...) and you'll get the idea...I'm sure most of you already know exactly what this looks like. MOE buttstock, MOE grip, MBUIS rear sight, trigger guard, 5 Magpul windowed 30 round mags, carbine MOE handguard, and MOE vertical foregrip...all FDE, unused Magpul gear. I'd post pics, but I haven't even received it yet! :)

Lemme know whatchya got.

Thanks,

David 503.961.5960

All want to sell ads are required to have a price.
We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.

Okay. I tried editing the title, but since the forum is still in Beta mode I'll lock this thread and re-post with pictures later, since I cannot change the listing to read "Want to Trade" only, which is what I'd prefer anyway.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top