JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$55
Manufacturer
Magpul
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey everyone, want to trade my brand new Magpul BTR arm brace for the BSL version, if anyone has it or some other brace that you have lying around

I ordered it online and it just came in, but I prefer the look of the BSL so just want to see if anyone else wants it to not pay a restock fee to return it

If no one has one, then I'm willing to sell it for $55 or anyone's best offer since it's brand spanking new

3FCC7B8B-A10E-4633-89B3-177401A49B3C.jpeg 19E851CB-C9E7-4EDB-AE51-B1703C50463D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey everyone, want to trade my brand new Magpul BTR arm brace for the BSL version, if anyone has it or some other brace that you have lying around

I ordered it online and it just came in, but I prefer the look of the BSL so just want to see if anyone else wants it to not pay a restock fee to return it

If no one has one, then I'm willing to sell it for $55 or anyone's best offer since it's brand spanking new

View attachment 1153419 View attachment 1153420
I've got a black shockwave I'd trade if you're willing to do a shipping swap.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top