JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0154.JPG IMG_0153.JPG

Price Drop

BNIB, original owner was the late James Harness of Gold Rush, who was a friend of mine. One mag, 80 loaded rounds, 330 pieces of brass and dies. I have an autographed promo pic and I had James autograph the owner's manual.

$2200/trade. I'm after a SCAR or possibly a Galil in 762 NATO. Open to other trade ideas. Prefer pick-up to avoid shipping ammo.

Last Edited:
Globalgreen@gmail, no, I won't take your $1500 second offer after you offered $2200 and I accepted. What does Global Green stand for, anyway? I googled it...

Globalgreen@gmail, no, I won't take your $1500 second offer after you offered $2200 and I accepted. What does Global Green stand for, anyway? I googled it...

I can read your emails just fine. I didn't offer you $1500 I said , your gun is worth 1500
I wouldn't even pay that.

Well global means world and green means earth or nature or life. So not sure man. Pretty self explainatory right?
Pretty irrelevant as well
Good luck selling your gun

"I have $2200 cash ?" - was sent by you via email. After trying to figure out shipping vs pick-up, you backtracked.

If you said it was worth $1500 but you wouldn't even offer that, you would have low balled me further?

Please don't waste people's time with games.

Have a great day!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.