JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the older style that does not have the accessory rail on the front. It is brand new never fired, in the original box with all paperwork! Very nice, heavy, and well built. I love this thing, and I'm in no hurry to be rid of it, BUT.... I am a barter junkie ( they should have a support group for this!! ) I am just posting to see if anyone has any offers I just can't refuse. Comes with 1 factory mag. That's how it came. 10+1. Don't really know what I am looking for. Open to all possibilities so throw out an offer or two and see if I bite!! No garbage. Nothing by mossberg! Riffles or pistols... Offers??...can't post pics, but I'll send pics to anyone interested. I can email or text. Just PM me...

Yea. Sorry, been very busy. I appreciate your offer, but I have Big hands! I have no use for compacts. I will take a glock, in .45, or a gen 3 glock 23 with the Trijicon sights. If I take cash, it is $500. This gun is new. Never fired.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.