JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This gun shot great! It shot so great that it made me want to get into competition shooting, so I'm letting this go to fund a AXG Legion.

Iron sights are great but it's RMR pattern optic cut and M1913 light rail on the frame. It has 4.25" bull barrel that is QPQ Tennifer finished with a 11º target crown with an aluminum removable magazine well. Takes Staccato and 2011 magazines. Comes with two 17 round magazines and carrying bag with cleaning supplies. Decent trigger and upgrades easily available.

• LENGTH: 7.9"
  • HEIGHT: 5.77"
  • WEIGHT: 30 OZ (UNLOADED)
  • ACTION: SINGLE ACTION
  • SAFETY: AMBI THUMB & GRIP SAFETY
  • Factory Sights Tisas Dovetail Cut Slide and Optic place cover.
  • Optic Plate Adapter w/ Rear Sight for RMR Footprint Optics Glock Pattern Dovetail

Asking $850

Thanks!

IMG_8344.jpeg IMG_8345.jpeg IMG_8343.jpeg IMG_8346.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This gun shot great. It shot so great that it made me want to buy a Staccato which is why I'm selling this pistol.

Iron sights are great but it's RMR pattern optic cut and M1913 light rail on the frame. It has 4.25" bull barrel that is QPQ Tennifer finished with a 11º target crown with an aluminum removable magazine well. Takes Staccato and 2011 magazines. Comes with two 17 round magazines and carrying bag with cleaning supplies. Decent trigger and upgrades easily available.

• LENGTH: 7.9"
  • HEIGHT: 5.77"
  • WEIGHT: 30 OZ (UNLOADED)
  • ACTION: SINGLE ACTION
  • SAFETY: AMBI THUMB & GRIP SAFETY
  • Factory Sights Tisas Dovetail Cut Slide and Optic place cover.
  • Optic Plate Adapter w/ Rear Sight for RMR Footprint Optics Glock Pattern Dovetail

Asking $950. Would only trade for an P320 AXG Legion.

Thanks.

View attachment 1864562 View attachment 1864563 View attachment 1864564 View attachment 1864565
Heard great stuff, might be interested when the paycheck comes in, good luck with sale!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.