JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
IRMO
State
Other
Zip Code
This is a new manufacture M10/45 and M10/9 ( either ) silencer built from a NOS internal parts kit from the mid 70's. Yeah, seriously. I got a few NOS parts kits from the guy who bought them from the manufacturer bankruptcy auction . Brand new , all sionics parts kits that have never been assembled or fired etc. I machined new tubes fromt chromoly on the primary side and parkerized them and did secondary tubes from 6061 per the original. Secondary tubes are finished in cerakote. If you have a MAC 10/45 or 10/9 or even a M 11/9 you NEED this silencer. 100% ORIGINAL On a form 3 to your dealer.Dont put some skinny modern silencer on your MAC.

IMG-1471 (1).jpg IMG-1463.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.