JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a good deal.

I love BIG 5!

It's funny though, sometimes their Mosin-Nagants are $99. Sometimes they are $109, and sometimes they are $119. All for the same rifle with accessories. At least at my local store anyway.

Any of those prices are good though!

Every Mosin-Nagant I have ever bought, or handled (I've handled alot!) at BIG 5 has been in VERY good shape. I have always been impressed with the condition, and quality of them.

I take it all back, just saw the ad.

16.5" barrel:s0112:
synthetic stock:s0112:
grooved reciever:s0112:

wow I better go down and buy a dozen

(what a bunch of freakin' idiots)

Last year (2010) Right before Christmas Big 5 had a sale on 91/30's for $89.00 By the time I got there they only had 1 left and I snagged it. It was a 1929 Tula Hex in VG condition. (an Employee had set it back and was going to buy it if it didnt sale) I dont think Ive seen any deals for less than $100 since (I was watching again this year just incase they had another killer Christmas sale). As for the 16.5" barrel, Synthetic stock and grooved reciever you gotta love typos and lack of proofreading before going to print, but I must say the ad did get my attention LOL.

If they make (and they do) a regular habit of printing misleading ads, whether in error or not (prove it). A case could be made that they are engaging in "deceptive business practices", lack of managerial oversight, and fraud. Couldn't it?

As they are conducting business in multiple states, shouldn't some one contact the federal trade commission and the BATF?

Sounds like I may have a new hobby.

I just picked one up using the 10% off coupon from another deal posted on this website. Decent shape.
The salesman wanted me to purchase the Mosin Nagant accessories package for $70. If I need it, I'll go back.
Now I just need to remove the cosmoline. I see that youtube has a hundreds of videos with varying instructions on how to remove the cosmoline. If you have any good advice or links, please pm me or post them here. Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top