JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am offering up 300 of these professionally pulled, mark free AP bullets.. 147 grains with tool steel core and in perfect, clean tumbled shape. The black tip paint is gone but these are the real deal with the double channelure. They are very accurate shooters that will nearly penetrate APC armor in the tests I saw. No one has these now and the loaded ammo cannot be imported. I want 1 buck a piece for them and I will sell them in 50 count lots and will ship any quantity for $5 US mail

I don't want to part with any of these but need some cash for an HK clone build. The only trades I would consider are HK 93/33 mags, HK bayonet for same and a real HK claw mount in good shape and perhaps an old steel/iron US single stage press in decent shape, mechanically

Hi Blitzkrieg,
I am interested in your bullets. If you could please call 866-886-8753 at your earliest convenience, we'll take care of this. Thanks and I will become a regular on this site. I like it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top