JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLDNewly built with all brand new quality parts. This rifle has features that you won't find on most of the entry level carbines built by Rock River, Bushmaster, DPMS, etc.

Barrel: Daniel Defense M4 profile 16" barrel, ordnance grade 4150 steel, button rifled, MP/HPI Tested, Chrome Lined, 1/7 Twist, military specification heavy phosphate coated, 5.56 Nato chamber, F marked front sight base, A2 flash hider, and made in the USA!
View attachment 206910
Barrel is parkerized und the front sight base.
View attachment 206911

Upper and Lower receivers: Aero Precision upper and lower receivers. Quality made 7075 forgings milled right here in Tacoma. Upper receiver has M4 feed ramps and T marks. Lower parts kit is made by Rock River Arms.
View attachment 206912
View attachment 206913
016-1.jpg

Furniture: Magpul MOE mil-spec 6 position stock, pistol grip, hand guards, trigger guard, Back Up Sight (MBUS), and two 30 round Pmag magazines all in foliage green color.
"H" Heavy Buffer
View attachment 206915
Standard carbine buffer included to be used in case bolt carrier does not fuly cycle with low powered ammo (Wolf)
View attachment 206916
End plate has been staked to the castle nut.
View attachment 206917
Magpul Back Up Sight (MBUS)
View attachment 206918
IMG_3627.jpg

Bolt Carrier Group: Lewis Machine and Tool (LMT) Full Auto with Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) bolt.
View attachment 206920
Properly staked Gas Key
020.jpg
MP marked bolt
View attachment 206922
Upgraded extractor with O-ring
View attachment 206923

The whole package
View attachment 206924

Rifle has been test fired with factory brass cased ammunition to ensure proper function and cycling. The price is SOLD ftf in Tacoma area. PM me with questions. You will be hard pressed to find an AR15 style rifle with these features for a lower price.

Last Edited:
Third and final price cut. Need to sell so I can start my next project. This is definitely a great deal for someone wanting to get into the AR15 scene.

i have sw ss j frame centenial 640 no locks & a mossberg semi auto 9200 both nice shooters if interested call me 360 909 7704 i will be near you on tuesday might drive up sooner if you like im in vancouver

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.