JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Newly built with all quality parts. Here is a list of the parts used for this rifle:

-Yankee Hill Machine (YHM) 1/7 Twist 16" barrel chambered in 5.56 NATO. Made from chrome-moly vanadium steel , heat treated to RC 25-32, and chrome lined. M4 feed ramps. A2 Flash Suppressor.

-Aero Precision forged upper and lower receivers. Made right here in Tacoma and feature HK style fire and safe pictograms.

-CMT/Stag Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) full auto bolt carrier group. The full auto bolt carrier is heavier than the semi auto bolt carrier and absorbs more shock from the carbine gas system. CMT/Stag make quality parts and even parts for military weapons.

-Midwest Industries upper height railed gas block. This heavy duty gas block is designed to be on the same plane as the upper receiver.

-CMT/Stag lower parts kit, mil-spec buffer tube and buffer spring.

-Lewis Machine Tool (LMT) "H" buffer. This heavier than standard buffer, combined with the full auto bolt carrier helps to lessen recoil and makes the rifle function more efficiently. LMT makes top of the line parts.

-Smith and Wesson mil-spec 6 position collapsible stock.

-Military issue M4 handguards with dual heat shields. Most commercial rifles come with single heat shields. Again, no junk here.

All parts are new and rifle is unfired. Comes with 1 new in the wrapper, black 30 round Magpul Pmag. Rifle is ready for your sights/optics but I can include brand new LMT detachable sights for an extra $160. PM me if interested or email me at [email protected]

New lower price- $825 without sights

New lower price- $985 with LMT Tactical A2 sights

I've had some requests for pictures of the left side so here it is

Last Edited:
I'll take $825 without the sights. That's what I have into just the parts. I need to sell this one so I can start on another one.... lol. I would prefer to do a face to face transaction than to ship but I could ship at the buyers expense.

I figured someone would be all over this by now, now that the weather is getting nice. I was at the range yesterday and AR type rifles were everywhere. This rifle has better parts than most of the entry level rifles from the big companies like Bushmaster, Rock River, etc.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.