Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA M4 SOCOM

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Jim Slothower, May 17, 2016.

1. Jim Slothower

Jim Slothower Camas New Member

Rock River Arms LAR 15 (M4) guaranteed at 1 MOA with 2 stage trigger group
    Arms Self Integrated Rail (SIR) bi-level military grade (removes delta ring and free floats barrel)
    4 picatinny rails for SIR (one with sling swivel)
    Ace SOCOM 5 position collapsible Stock, 5 times strong then original with closed cell foam cheek weld (original installation instructions included)
    Extended charging handle
    Custom hand grip with storage compartment
    Arms back up rear iron sight 250-300 (original box included)
    Custom gas block with flip up front sight
    Enidine Recoil reducing buffer

Also included are 5 Magpul 30rnd
    1 aluminum 40rnd
    1 rubberized Hogue pistol grip

1500.00 Does not include the Aimpoint, Surefire Supressor, or Surefire M900 shown in one pic
    Will arrange to meet at an FFL for transfer usually 25.00

Thanks for looking.

IMG_2802.jpg IMG_2803.jpg IMG_2804.jpg IMG_2805.jpg IMG_2807.jpg IMG_2800.jpg

2. ORYGUNHolsterCompany

ORYGUNHolsterCompany Hillsboro It doesn't work in the safe. Gold Supporter

socom?

3. Jim Slothower

S pecial O perations COM and

4. ORYGUNHolsterCompany

ORYGUNHolsterCompany Hillsboro It doesn't work in the safe. Gold Supporter

I know what socom means. Are you aware that rock river makes a socom but it is in a .458 cal? Since you listed the ad as a SOCOM from RR I was just trying to make sure it was the right caliber and not just called and m4 socom for sales purposes. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

5. Jim Slothower

Sorry for any confusion, that is why I posted the side of the receiver showing it was an LAR 15 in 5.56 mm. Fully aware of Rock River .458 SOCOM, as well the M4 SOCOM which is actually an M1 Benelli 12ga. This particular one I had built to meet the standard SOCOM requested for the SOPMOD see new pic, and then upgraded the request to include a new more durable and robust butt stock which is why ACE named it the SOCOM stock. Which is great stock by the way. The request for the SOPMOD / SOCOM model I had built I requested on a Rock River as my requirement for accuracy was greater than the governments.

sopmod-m4-gun-case-1031-2014.jpg