JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Unissued comes with three 11 rib rail covers. As new condition. More pics available upon request.

Zelle only.

Price is shipped from Alabama where I am away for school. I have been buying and selling while I've been here and have 100% feedback.

4A2590EB-2257-4B68-A325-39737B1A6A6C.jpeg 398372BB-DA6D-44E5-B465-59D23125A0EB.jpeg 38758ABC-CD2F-4D9E-83C6-A7ABE3DFB84E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm not trying to muddy up Templars post but dude, you didn't JUMP THRU HOOPS he said he takes pp f&f then later asked if you could do zelle instead? That's not a hoop.

As a guy who as received false negative feedback before, I think you were for sure being extra.

I've never had an issue with this seller/member and neither has anyone else.
Kart7070 will enjoy his as new BCM upper shipped from Albany as stated because he could follow directions and so could everyone else I've done business with on these boards. It's really not hard. Yes I asked for Zelle as when I moved from Tuscaloosa to the gulf coast for the last year of school I had to change banks and they support zelle natively. Also they don't ask what the money is for so they don't seize funds for using them for gun accessories. I appreciate the props good sir!

Kart7070 will enjoy his as new BCM upper shipped from Albany as stated because he could follow directions and so could everyone else I've done business with on these boards. It's really not hard. Yes I asked for Zelle as when I moved from Tuscaloosa to the gulf coast for the last year of school I had to change banks and they support zelle natively. Also they don't ask what the money is for so they don't seize funds for using them for gun accessories. I appreciate the props good sir!
My comments vouching for you got deleted for "cleanup" lol. But anyways.

Good guy. Good member. Good seller. Falsely received negative feedback

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top