JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
TROUTDALE
State
Oregon
Hello all,

I recently received my first Garand from the CMP and I am currently trying to source some food for it. If anyone has any they would be willing to part with please let me know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Time to start reloading @Bsteinhauer28 . Using the correct powder like IMR 4064 or IMR 4895 at 'starting load'
will produce good safe food for your G-Ran. I use bullet weights from 125 grain to 175 grain. My reloads
are more accurate and less recoil than M2 Ball ammo. The issue with the Garand is not to exceed the
gas port pressure that can damage your M1 Op Rod.

Hello all,

I recently received my first Garand from the CMP and I am currently trying to source some food for it. If anyone has any they would be willing to part with please let me know.
If you can't source M2 ball via HXP/Greek or 2017 Ethiopian surplus stuff, then your next bet (and really its more ideal) is new manufactured PPU 30.06 designed for M1 Garand's (M2 ball spec). It shoots really well. They come in batches throughout the year with best pricing on the 500rd 50.cal can offerings. None I can find on the web right now but just keep your eyes peeled. I'm in the same boat too, still sitting on my HXP cans from the CMP and just shooting crappy Ethiopian on bandoliers for now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.