JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
For Sale new unfired M1A with walnut stock, 10 rnd mag, Smith Comp, also stock flash hider. Buyer pays transfer fees

20190807_195611.jpg 20190928_111542.jpg 20190807_195548.jpg 20190807_195257.jpg 20190807_195311.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I have new unfired Remington 700 BDL 223, heavy 26 inch barrel in Boyds stock, 20 moa rail. Also same rifle in 308, Hogue over molded stock with ATI drop magazine, 20 moa rail unfired. Glock model 42 unfired new in box. 4- like new [can't tell they've been fired] Savage 17 heavy barrel [2 are stainless steel] in Boydes stocks. New unfired Savage A17 in custom Boydes stock matching scope. Super sweet S&W 357 mag 4 inch barrel. All rifles have scopes. i have many other custom Remington 700 long range rifles. if you think there's anything that interest you i;d be willing to talk a "FAIR TRADE". I'm motivated for the rifle you have but i WON'T DO STUPID and I don't except you to do STUPID either. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I'm new to this so I don't know how to message or get you my phone number. Thanks

Hi. I have new unfired Remington 700 BDL 223, heavy 26 inch barrel in Boyds stock, 20 moa rail. Also same rifle in 308, Hogue over molded stock with ATI drop magazine, 20 moa rail unfired. Glock model 42 unfired new in box. 4- like new [can't tell they've been fired] Savage 17 heavy barrel [2 are stainless steel] in Boydes stocks. New unfired Savage A17 in custom Boydes stock matching scope. Super sweet S&W 357 mag 4 inch barrel. All rifles have scopes. i have many other custom Remington 700 long range rifles. if you think there's anything that interest you i;d be willing to talk a "FAIR TRADE". I'm motivated for the rifle you have but i WON'T DO STUPID and I don't except you to do STUPID either. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I'm new to this so I don't know how to message or get you my phone number. Thanks
Thanks for your offer Ringo but I have plenty of long range rifles/varmit rifles/Black rifles /shotguns/pistols/22's so I really have to pass on your offer. I need to Sell this . Thanks anyway !

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.