JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a M1A SOCOM II EBR MOD 1 in .308 (7.62x51 NATO). The rifle is at around 98% it has some very light handling marks mostly from storage. She has been a safe queen. She has 200 flawless rounds through her. Cleaned after each trip to the range and well taken care of.

Here is what you get

The rifle is a Springfield M1A SOCOM II 16" in .308. The real deal not a scout or SOCOM 16 listed as a II. The stock is a Sage EBR Mod 1 with all the extras. It has a Magpul CTR stock with a high cheek riser and a Hogue pistol grip. Includes ladder rail covers.

1. Sage rear sling adapter
2. Picatinny railed stripper clip guide
3. Forward vertical grip
4. Sage folding stock adapter
5. 5 20rd USGI magazines
6. 1 10rd Springfield Armory magazine

As for the scope

It comes with the Sage QD cantilever mount. 2 low 30mm rings with 6 Allen head screws and a 2.5-10x32mm scope.

Perfectly clear glass
At 2.5 power

And 10 power

With clear day and low light illumination.

Photos don't even come close to doing it justice. The scope has 11 different settings of illumination (12 including off) and no bleeding. It is a second focal plane scope. The reticle is a circle dot with stadia lines. It has 1/4 MOA adjustments.

Price is $SPF
Price without scope is $SPF

Trades that I would consider for this rifle would be a quality SCAR, ACR or the like, PPQ 40 Cal, FN FiveSeven or a Duo Sport (on road/off road) / street bike type motorcycle.

For more trades and to see my other ads see below.

Sights, Gear and Ammo
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/part-accessory-classifieds/147644-sights-gear-ammo.html#post952423

null-31.jpg null-29.jpg null-16.jpg null-17.jpg null-24.jpg null-27.jpg null-26.jpg null-28.jpg null-25.jpg

The scope is a prototype for a high end company that never hit the market. I bought it off the guy that was trying to start it. The glass was made at the same factory as Leopold's over seas (just my word from his word :). It's really good quality. Price point was supposed to be around where vortexs is (around $800). But seeing as there is no warranty I would put it at $400.

So the rifle without the scope is $2,400

Here she is in her case

And she is all packed up and ready to go!

null_zpsa1f45087.jpg null_zps8e1d7c81.jpg

I haven't shot it off a lead sled and I have only shot it out to about 200 m. I would say its about a 1 MOA gun. Sorry haven't really measured but it keeps tight groups.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.