JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so for starters I just purchased at Springfield armory m1a socom 2 with the urban stock.... it don't have the extended rail on it but they didn't have any of the socom 2 in urban camo with the extended rail for sale on the net at the time only the black synthetic.... So i got the urban camo.... now I am in search of a extended vltor rail as the one that is on the socom 2 so it had been EXTREAMLY hard to find anything I herd at one time u could send your m1a to SAI and they would install one for you but not any more.... where do I look? Anyone have one? I'll pay top dollar for it! Please don't move this thread I never get many replies in the ISO area of the fourm.... and this is also a general question so I hope it goes by the rules. So any ways I don't want to just sell it and buy a black synthetic stock because the urban camo is very rare please anyone have a direction for me.... I will pay top dollar of you have one

Are there any gun forums for M1A's or similar? Or maybe a Springfield owners forum? Maybe check with accessory manufacturers like Midwest Industries, Sadlak, etc...?

Good luck with your search.

I googled it. This is one item that came up.
0F7852F7-23AE-458F-9D91-8950F91538BE.png

Mods, if I can't post this here, let me know and I'll PM the photo to the OP.

I saw one "like new" for $300 on armslist, so that price may well be a good deal.
yeah it is not the full extended version this is the one i am looking for.... yeah i had called SAI and they don't offer them any more and was not fond of giving advice on where i can get one... :( man this blows lol...

2146638_01_vltor_m1a_extended_rail_system_640.jpg 3503114_01_m1a_scout_squad_w_vltor_cluste_640.jpg

yeah and unfortunately the one i am looking for was made only for SAI... and the one vltor makes is not compatible with the lower portion of my rail i have now.. :*(

yeah and unfortunately the one i am looking for was made only for SAI... and the one vltor makes is not compatible with the lower portion of my rail i have now.. :*(
I took the lower rail off my Socom 2 and like the looks better that way plus makes it easier to support the rifle with my left hand.

well what i was thinking is getting the sage striper clip base SAGE International, Ltd. with a .5 riser and then mount the sage cantilever base SAGE International, Ltd. thing is the stripper clip post is lower than the rail system so maybe i may luck out and the .5 riser may take up that space necessary to get everything aligned right. by the looks of it i may be able to just get away with using this SAGE International, Ltd.
because it attaches to the stripper clip base and may just take up that little space my dad has one of them ill have to try it out and if it works order one... either way ill post what happens on here in the end.... ill be able to test it out on Wednesday...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top