JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It depends if the rifle is the earlier version or is a later SOCOM II. Also are the magazines aftermarket produced or factory Springfield magazines.As for the ammo, is it new USA factory made or reloads, surplus, Russian made? A little more info can provide a more accurate price whether selling or buying.

Well, I'm not sure what yours is worth specifically, but with a bit of googlin' it would appear that a new socom-16 goes for around $1500 or so. If I was selling that gun as a package with the optic and ammo I would maybe start at $1900 or so and then if it doesn't sell drop the price by $100 every week when I bump.

Also, brotip: You will probably make more if you split the package up. Separately I would start the rifle with the mags at $1400 and drop by $50 every week, and start the optic at maybe $350 and drop by $25 every week. I don't have a good idea of what south african .308 is worth so I'll leave that one up to you to figure out.

That's my best guess anyway. :)

I would say 2200obo, considering 1200-1500 for the socom and mags, 200-300 for eotech and 300-450 for ammo.
You can't even get into a regular M1A for less then 1200, let alone one that has 16" barrel with a fancy muzzle brake and tritium front post....

It depends if the rifle is the earlier version or is a later SOCOM II.

Actually the Socom 16 and the Socom II are different rifles. The Socom II has the big aluminum railed forend, they should be marked on the op-rod.

You are just about a month to late, I just got a Socom 16 after watching for a used one. I just paid $1400 for a brand new one. Like suggested above, I would break them up.

Thank You, for some of the honest realistic figures...I just hate selling guns, the M1A is supposed to be the SHTF weapon, but when wanting to fund other projects..ideas start spinning.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews