JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought one almost a couple of years ago now. With our new messed up laws here I guess I'm stuck with it. So, if I take it to a range is some idiot going to freak out and call the law? As far as I know I do not think I can sell it in state.

With mount, scope, mags, NM stock, brake, bipod etcetera, I am into this puppy 3k. Gunbroker seems like the only alternative if I want to sell it and buy a serious caliber bolt gun.

You can sell your M1A via any number of listings, including the one on this board which has buyers from Idaho, Oregon, etc.

There's also Gunsamerica, Armslist and https://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/forum/7-semi-auto-market-board/ - which is a really great free resource.

But your ownership of that M1A is grandfathered, so you can continue to shoot it, travel with it or whatever just like you used to. You just have to sell it out of state. You can ship it for cheap via the mail.

You can sell your M1A via any number of listings, including the one on this board which has buyers from Idaho, Oregon, etc.

There's also Gunsamerica, Armslist and https://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/forum/7-semi-auto-market-board/ - which is a really great free resource.

But your ownership of that M1A is grandfathered, so you can continue to shoot it, travel with it or whatever just like you used to. You just have to sell it out of state. You can ship it for cheap via the mail.
Bolded the most important part. Keep enjoying it.

Enjoy it until the draconian overlords in Washington demand you turn it in for a $10 gift card to sizzlers because they'll eventually go back on their word and ban the grandfathered firearms they claimed were safe.

Remember, these laws are for our own good and totally not a purposeful erosion of the constitutional rights set up to ensure we have the ability to halt tyrannical local government overreach.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top