JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD*

Up for sale is a Federal Ordnance M1A rifle. It comes with GI sling and 1 GI mag. Accurate, great to shoot, never had any problems. It has a heavy trigger pull. I can keep them within an inch at 50yrds with iron sights...and someone who knows how to shoot can probably do a lot better than me! :s0114:

I hate to sell it, but I'm trying to fund a new project...
In Auburn, WA 98002
$1250 obo

FTF only; Prefer WAC badge or concealed permit holder, but not required.

---
EDIT:
Serial number 201XX.
---
"...It is comprised of chinese parts, with the exception of the trigger group, which is USGI (H&R Arms). Chinese made rifle receivers are actually forged and are the closest thing to USGI readily available. Chinese made barrels are also chrome lined (as USGI were), and are considered to be good to go. The main chinese components that crop up reguarly as problematic are the bolt ("soft" and often with excessive head space) and the trigger group (easy to change out - this one has already had this improvement addressed)." [THANK YOU Riflenut @ AR15.COM]

I don't have the complete history of this rifle, but the stock is the armory refinish. It has the selector switch cutout filled in and sanded. You can see the lighter color wood on the right side of the 4th picture.
Federal Ordnance made M1A's between 1984 and 1991. Based on this serial number, it was likely made in the late 80's. But I can't find any data to back that up...it's just my assumption.
I am unsure of the round count. I have personally put less than 100 through it. But it does shoot accurately :s0155:

I don't have the complete history of this rifle, but the stock is the armory refinish. It has the selector switch cutout filled in and sanded. You can see the lighter color wood on the right side of the 4th picture.
Federal Ordnance made M1A's between 1984 and 1991. Based on this serial number, it was likely made in the late 80's. But I can't find any data to back that up...it's just my assumption.
I am unsure of the round count. I have personally put less than 100 through it. But it does shoot accurately :s0155:

Thanks I have a buddy who might interested, I'll pass him the info.

This gun (and the CETME I also have for sale) will be at the show on Saturday morning.

<Please do not "bump" your AD more than once per week per the classified rules. Edit your original post with new info/updates. Thanks>

15 Nov - Yes, it is still available

Bump, as it is still available. I've received a lot of interest, but no firm "I'll take it."
Interested in partial trades of AR-15 uppers, 1911's, 3rd gen Glock 9mm's, bulk surplus .223

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.