JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to buy an M1 Garand. I'm not a collector and currently don't own one. If you have one that you'd like to sell or have seen one in a Seattle area gun shop, please let me know. Up to $1,000 depending on condition. I want it for shooting so the barrel must be in good condition. If I buy it, we can go through my local FFL or yours. I have nothing to trade, but ask if you are looking for something specific. Thanks.

i have a super sweet HRA that was an LEAD 1965 us military arsenal rebuild. the wood and finish is as good as you will find. i cant remember what the te and me are but i can go borrow a friends guages. iirc it was a te of 2 and a me of 1.

this gun came out of the dcm of yesteryear.

you couldnt turn a 700 garand into one this nice without spending another five or six hundred dollars to re-stock/re-barrel and re-finish.

$995.00

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.