Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

M1 Carbine with Bag, 6 Clips, extras $950

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Robert Lyden, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Robert Lyden

Robert Lyden Aloha, Oregon Member

M1 Carbine with Sling, Ammo Pouch, Bag, 3 Bandoliers, and 6 new Fulton Armory 10 round clips. Serial Number starts with 56xxxxxx and so believe it dates from 1945. Winchester barrel and receiver, but I forget what the trigger group is. Shoots 4" at 100 yards.

$950

See also 450 rounds of new American Eagle ammo listed in the ammunition ads for $180.

2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Would that be 56004xx? If so it's my old Carbine. The barrel is like new. so is the stock. A fantastic shooter. Not to make you feel bad but I always shot under 3'' with American eagle at 100 yds. Gun allso ran 100% for me. Who ever gets it is getting a good gun. It's got a lifetime of shooting left it that barrel. And a Winchester to boot.
    I am up to eight carbines again or I would buy it back. I only sold it because I had two Winchesters. And wanted a Saganaw gear I found. Good luck Robert.
    Family picture. It's third up from the bottom in the lefthand picture. It stands out with it's never sanded stock. It's on the far right in the picture next to fireplace

3. Robert Lyden

Robert Lyden Aloha, Oregon Member

Yes, it is the carbine I bought from you, and it will shoot 3." I just didn't want to overadvertise. Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.