JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Traded

MPShield.jpg

this is a great pistol,thanks you for putting it up for sale,im here to buy and sell firearms and not complain about high prices.

It is a great pistol and I have offered mine up for others to shoot in my past posts and weekly on the range. I wasen't complaining about the sellers high prices, I thought he should bump his price up another $100 bucks. So if your hear to buy and sell firearms maybe you can get him to knock $25 off and you can pick up that great pistol up for say $675ish cause thats what your hear for.

You know I might of been a bit harsh on my last post, You should sell you gun to and for what ever price you want, and I shouldn't interfere. It looks like your getting offers and I hope you get the price that you think your gun is worth. I do also hope S&W doesen't hear about it cause they just might want some more of the action, and I'm not done buying S&W products.

fishorgolf, 23 post & 0 feedbacks vs Tomoizle, 367 post & 14 feedbacks @ 100%. I gotta give the nod to Tomoizle for 'He knows what he's doing'. Tomoizle PM sent.

You know I might of been a bit harsh on my last post, You should sell you gun to and for what ever price you want, and I shouldn't interfere. It looks like your getting offers and I hope you get the price that you think your gun is worth. I do also hope S&W doesen't hear about it cause they just might want some more of the action, and I'm not done buying S&W products.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.