JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone got experience with the M&P CORE 9mm shooting low and left? It has large back strap attached at this point. Three different shoots made the same shots at 10 feet and had the same results. I've only found Dawson making sights right now for that gun. Any ideas? Thanks.o_O

Experiment with the palm swells to find what feels best for you. Remember that your off hand should support 60-70% of the weight. If you really feel that the gun is off, have someone with considerable experience shoot it and see what they say before messing with the sights. Many of us revisit the basics instead of blaming the gun right away.

It is amazing how we can forget the proper way to do this pistol shooting thing.

A few weeks between sessions, and I'm out at the range shooting badly--- then I recall one thing or another and "voila" we're back in the 9 and 10 rings "all of a sudden".

Not saying it's the case in the OP's instance, because how are we gonna know from some printed words(?) but typically low and left is palming (tensing up just before the shot) or anticipating recoil so pushing harder with the right hand...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top