JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I would like to sell, but would prefer to trade for night vision monocular Gen2 or Gen 3 (I will add cash if needed). Everything is pretty new and in great condition. I think I listed everything below. I have over $2,300 invested. I completely understand that there is no way in hell somebody will pay this amount.
Asking $1300 Lowered to $1200 (cash or paypal as gift or please add 3.5%) OBO don't be afraid to offer, worst I can say is no.
Purchased M&P from a fellow member on this forum and was told gun had under 400rds. I immedietly sold the complete slide and purchased a brand new one....Purchased Insight MRDS & Glock Suppressor Sights and sent to Doug Presson Custom Works ( DPCW) for machine work. DPCW milled to accept an Insight MRDS, rear dovetail, 2 ports on each side and 1 port on top and side serrations, "soften" the front for easier holstering and then sand blasted. The sand blast could have been done better b/c there are couple spots that you can kinda see the OEM black coating. I never got a chance to cerakote it, however I kinda like it bare. Once I got my slide back, I installed Apex FSS Kit & FRE, stippled it, undercut the triggerguard and cut 2 circular slots on each side of the grip so that I can remove the stuck mag if jammed (you can kinda see it in the pics, but the magwell covers it up pretty good. Shot it for about 1000 rounds, sold the barrel and purchased a KKM Pro 5" Match Grade Barrel, sent it to HR Barrelworks to cut off 1/2" so that the barrel will extend 1/4". Shot about 500rds, VERY ACCURATE. Then I purchased 10-8 Magwell + 3 TTI Red baseplates + 1 promag 17rd mag. I have not installed TTI baseplate yet b/c I loss the follower, I'll try to find, but if I can't find it you can purcahse a new one for about couple bucks. The 10-8 magwell didn't allow mags to drop freely so I sanded and dremeled it until mags dropped free. Also the magwell is screwed on, but I recommend you jb weld it as it can be slight wobble. I can provide detail pics if needed. TTI Baseplates supposed to give you extra 6 rds, but you will need to either use it more or sand the follower a bit so that it can freely move into the baseplate as I could only get extra 4 or 5 rds (can't remember).
- M&P 9mm Fullsize + 2 factory 17rd mags / $500
- Doug Presson Custom Works machine work /$550
- Insight MRDS 3.5 moa Tan w/ shroud & original box and paperwork from Botach / $499
- Ameriglo Glock Suppressor Sights from OpticPlanet/$50
- KKM Barrel 4.5" - started as a Pro model (5") from KKM /$185 and HR Barrelworks cut off 1/2" /$30
- Apex Aluminum FSS Kit from Apex Tactical /$165
- Apex Failure Resistant Extractor from Speed Shooters Specialites /$46
- 10-8 Magwell from 10-8 /$65
- 1 Promag 17rd Mags from ebay /$35
- 3 total Taran Tactical Innovations Baseplates. 2 are installed on OEM Mags, the other is brand new in original packaging w/ Extra Power Spring from Speed Shooter Specialties /$126 ($41.99 each)
- Stainless Steel Non-Captured Guide from Speed Shooters Specialties /$20
- OEM Striker Assembly (NEW) from Speed Shooters Specialties /$32
- OEM Trigger Bar Assembly (USED) from Speed Shooters Specialties /$13
- Small backstrap from Speed Shooters Specialites /$3
- variety of springs (11,13 & 15lb recoil spring, bunch of 6.5lb extra power striker springs, 7lb striker spring and trigger spring if I can find it) /$20
- 3 HSGI Pistol Tacos multi-cam (only used twice) from ebay /$60
- Raven Concelment ModuLoader Frames w/ paddle clips /$35
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic EarPro from Amazon. Wrote my name on it, tried them on, but have not shot with it /$49

You can see the 1/2 circle near the bottom of the grip. I cut out one on each side of grip prior to purchasing 10-8 magwell.

Last Edited:
That is an amazing price for this setup not something I need but I am going to forward this ad to a couple guys I know. Wow what a deal

That is an amazing price for this setup not something I need but I am going to forward this ad to a couple guys I know. Wow what a deal

I can't believe I lowered price so low. However, I found what I want and I am exactly $800 short. I will raise price if I can get funds from selling something else.

So if anybody wants it, gotta get it while you can.

That makes two of us. This the nwfa deal of the day. I wish you were on this side if this doesn't sell in the next 10 minutes I'm going to have to consider all WA members on here "special needs" members from this point on

Price temp drop to $800 + $10 shipping paypal gift $810.00. Need exactly $800 for gen 2 monocular that I found. I can ship first thing tomorrow morning.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.