JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Got the itch for another 1911 so this guy has to go. I absolutely love this gun, shoots soft and the Apex trigger work definitely made a huge improvement. But for some stupid reason I like big steel guns that don't hold much ammo.

On to the gun. I ordered this from G&R tactical. No manual safety on this one.

The following was done by G&R Tactical prior to shipping:
-Install Apex DCAEK
-Install Apex Tactical Trigger RAM
-Install Ameriglo Proglo sights
-Polish/trigger with Apex components

All the factory pieces that were removed are also included and are bagged and tagged (sights, trigger pieces etc).

Also comes with:
-5 factory magazines
-Kydex/leather hybrid holster (Crosstuck clone, forget the specific name of the maker but I have 3 of them and they are awesome)
-1700 rounds of Winchester Nato 124gr FMJ (RA9124N) brand new in boxes
-39 rounds of Speer Gold Dot JHP 124gr
-G&R Tactical online coupon that I never noticed they had slipped into the case until now
-Factory case, matching numbers all books, manuals, warranty cards etc.
-Original receipt is available as well should you want to keep it for any warranty reasons.

The gun has fired exactly 301 rounds. Not a single failure to feed or hiccup. Not sure why it doesn't have any real wear showing as I carried it 7 days a week, but looks practically new.

Here are some pics, I can take many more if needed. I took some with the flash since it usually will show scratches better. Price for full package is $650 (gun by itself was 712). FTF in Oregon only. I live in NW Portland and have a pretty flexible schedule. If you have any questions, or need any more pics, let me know.

DSCN0644.jpg

DSCN0646.jpg

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0655.jpg

DSCN0666.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

Link to album with more pics

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.