JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought this and instantly had buyers remorse. It wasn't the model I wanted and I was not able to return it. So....my loss is your gain as the saying goes. This is the M&P 9 Shield. It is NOT the Plus model if that is something that is important to you. As the Performance Center version it has certain upgrades including a ported barrel, contrast sights, as well as a custom cleaning kit. It has been sitting in its box ever since I brought it home. No fate for a pistol. It is best to email me as I do not check here often for messages. My email address is [email protected]. Buyer will pay all transfer fees.

IMG_2085.jpg IMG_2086.jpg IMG_2083.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey Jollygreen:: You might be to just purchase a Shield Plus lower and swap everything into that. THere's a company call Freestone Armory that basically breaks up new pistols and parts them out. You can check them out on gunbroker.com. Right now they are selling Shield Plus frames for like $50 (no mags) or $75 for one mag. You have to have it shipped to your FFL, but it's not a bad deal overall because your Performance Center parts will all work in that frame. (Just checked, looks like they're out right now but I'm betting they'll have more in stock soon). I built two Shield Plus pistols using frames I bought from Freestone. Check it out, and good luck. SFM

Last Edited:
This is a pistol I built using a Freestone frame. I found a used set of Shield Plus PC upper parts online from a gun-busting company (the companies that "destroy" evidence from governments etc then sell off the parts on gun broker.com.

RenderedImage.jpg

Bought this and instantly had buyers remorse. It wasn't the model I wanted and I was not able to return it. So....my loss is your gain as the saying goes. This is the M&P 9 Shield. It is NOT the Plus model if that is something that is important to you. As the Performance Center version it has certain upgrades including a ported barrel, contrast sights, as well as a custom cleaning kit. It has been sitting in its box ever since I brought it home. No fate for a pistol. It is best to email me as I do not check here often for messages. My email address is [email protected]. Buyer will pay all transfer fees.

View attachment 1354786 View attachment 1354787 View attachment 1354788

View attachment 1354786 View attachment 1354787 View attachment 1354788
Still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.