JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this at SHOT Show 2014, but haven't even had a chance to install it. Need money for other things so it is going! It is BNIB.

If you don't know what this is, look it up online. There are also YouTube videos out there. It basically uses an LED on the side of grip, to tell you how much ammo is left in your mag. This model is for an M&P 9. It includes the LED Advisor backstrap, and one 9mm follower.

www.radetecusa.com

You can see on their website that these retail for $169.00. I'm asking $75, so almost $100 off retail! OBO, worst I can say is no.

I'm in the Lebanon area, but sometimes travel to Tigard, McMinnville and Corvallis areas for work. Will ship for additional cost.

Thanks for looking.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406918799.540443.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406919193.105164.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top