JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Found a S&W Shield so changing this to a WTT ad :)
WA friendly, either meet in Vancouver or ship on your dime
Things I'm looking for in trade (or trade + cash)might be:

22 Hornet ammo
Hi Point 45acp (High Tower Bullpup conversion a plus!)
EAA Witness small frame 'full size' 9mm or 40S&W
EAA Witness 'full size' 45acp
RIA 22TCM rifle (sporter or tac version)
Traditions Outfitter G3 in 357mag
16" 350 Legend barrel and bolt (don't need the upper)
16" LW 223 barrel and upper (don't need the bolt)
S&W Shield 40S&W mags
Savage 340 30-30 Win
32 ACP ammo

I'll add to the list as I think of things

OK, technically the Roland Special is built on a Glock, but this one points in the right direction, so . . . ;)

Like the Buckmark I listed, new purchase have to be paid for by selling something, so it's time for this one to go down the road. I built this up with the intent of using it as a CCW piece but it has only been a range toy. Round count more than 500 but less than 1,000. The Faxon threaded barrel is drop in and after the first couple rounds it ran flawlessly for +/- 50 rounds
Package includes;
M&P 2.0 4" Compact w/factory plastic case
Slide milled for Holosun HS507C red dot (included) by Floyds Custom Shop with forward mounted Suppressor height sights. The forward mount on the rear sight gives extra protection for the red dot if you need to cycle the slide one handed
I just replaced the battery and the had to get a new tool and plate cover from Holosun because sometimes I'm dumb
The front sight has some green poster paint on it, if you hate it I can take it off
Red dot cut cover plate should you have need to run the gun with the sight removed
Faxon extended and threaded barrel
2 - factory flush fit 15 round magazines
2 - factory extended (with spacers) 17 round magazines
3 - ETS 21 round magazines, 2 of them unused
1 - ETS 30 round magazine (tested and works fine)
No name IWB holster that I cut the front down a bit to fit the sight placement. I used this at the range and around the house trying it out, but never carried this 'in real life'
The holster is not cut for a light

The Olight PL-2 Valkyrie is optional and no ammo is included, I was just too lazy to unload the mags :rolleyes:

Asking $800.00 NOW $700.00! for the package, add $50.00 if you would like the Olight. Not really interested in trades but feel free to hit me up if you think you have something worth talking about (Glocks, shotguns, hunting rifles and most AR's need not apply)
Also, if you think I'm a bit high on my price feel free to PM me with what you think is fair, but fair warning, I think I'm about in the sweet spot on this one
I like A Cut Above Pawn, but work takes me all over town so we may be able to work around an FFL of your choice.

And we all know threads are useless without photos, so here ya' go!
M&Ppack 01.jpg
M&Ppack 02.jpg
M&Ppack 03.jpg
M&Ppack 04.jpg
M&Ppack 05.jpg
M&Ppack 06.jpg
M&Ppack 07.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still the same price but going add a "WTT for" option of a S&W Shield Plus Performance Center with the 4" barrel, could go either way on the factory cut red dot

Last Edited:
It's bump'n time again! :)

Price is the same but adding some trade bait, as a rule I'm looking for $450.00 cash plus trade, but that's more a guideline than a rule depending on possible trades

Things I'm looking for:

S&W Shield Plus, 3.1" of 4"
Holosun 507k
22 Hornet Ammo

ETA: on the 'maybe' trade list would be a cheap AR upper and LW 16" 223 barrel (don't need a BGC. gas tube/block or HG) to use with a 22lr conversion

Also happy to ship to WA for cost or meet in Vancouver as my schedule allows

Last Edited:
Sitting around bored sitting for a repairman that will likely never show up and started wondering around the interwebs so adding a new trade :)

Would trade for an adjustable sight Ruger Single Six in 32 H&R mag, either a 4.5" or 5.5" barrel
Not looking for a safe queen, doesn't need to have the factory box and all that stuff that collectors love

Another bump, another trade item added :)

Trade or part trade (cash on your end) for a Ruger 4 5/8 Blackhawk, flexible on caliber, not looking for a safe queen, doesn't need to have the factory box and all that stuff that collectors love

Bump with the same trades but dropped the price to $700.00

I also dug up about $450.00 in cleaning supplies that I got to go with this but never got around to doing anything with

Im-Sure-Youll-Figure-It-Out.gif

I would also consider one of the 4 Click Italian SA's in 45 LC / 45acp or possibly 44 spl or 357 plus cash to work out to +/- $700. How much cash would depend on which model you have, condition, and all that.

In the thread Where are all the buyers? it was suggested that some used guns are priced so close to new prices that it's not worth the small amount of savings. That is a fair enough point so I decided to see if that is the case here. :)

What I got's ...............................................What it cost new (best price I could find)

M&P 2.0 4" Compact Optics ready $475.00
Holosun HS507C red dot $309.00
Faxon extended and threaded barrel $150.00
1 - factory flush fit 15 round magazine $ 40.00
1 - factory extended 17 round magazine $ 40.00
3 - ETS 21 round magazines ($17.00 ea) $ 51.00
1 - ETS 30 round magazine $ 22.00
No name IWB holster (random guess) $ 10.00

Total $1,097.00

That puts my price right around $400.00 less, or 63% of the new price, which leads me to believe that ya'll just don't like M&P's :s0108:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.