JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The title says it. This was represented as a GI bipod when I bought it at the Portland Gun Show in May and is designed to attach to the M-14 or M1A at the band between the barrel and the gas tube. It might also fit an M-1. The nomenclature engraved on the bracket says, "U.S. W.M.I. BIPOD RIFLE M2". It has a sling swivel on the rear and folds forward, although it could be reversed but the legs might damage the wood forarm. These are not, in my experience, readily available and will give support for firing from the prone position. I will sell it for my cost. $50.

Last Edited:
If it is GI and in good shape I'll take it. I will actually be in the Portland area tomorrow. If you can get some pics up, I can tell you what it is. Mainly a pic of the feet on the legs and the yoke assembly from the front.

Thanks

The bipod is USGI if the nomenclature stamped on the rear face of the bracket is to be believed. I tried to get the #4 photo to show the printing, but it's blurred. However, it says, "U.S. W.M.I. BIPOD RIFLE M2". I have posted pictures. If you want to rendezvous, please PM me with contact information.

Thanks

Hi Titsonritz; I figured it was a knock off but for $50 I could use it until I can afford a real M2 or Harris. I do appreciate your input and advice. I think that BMGM37 will get it first.
Thanks Roho

There are a few different repro M2's, some from China and some from Korea. The Korean ones are not half bad, SAI sells these for $150 msrp. The GI M2 bipod has the yellow DOD acceptance stamp on the left hand front side of the yoke and a Ordnance eagle on the back, plus the drawing number on the yoke. Some still retain the DOD stamps on the feet. These are $300-350 when they retain all DOD markings.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top