JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg I have a Lyman Super Targetspot 15x scope for sale. Comes with the original metal box. Scope is in good shape and crosshairs are intact. I'm asking $650 obo. I may be interested in some trades.
pre-64 Winchesters
Commercial mauser sporters
Revolvers
Anything in an interesting caliber
Let me know what you have

Located in Salem

Last Edited:
Hi Del,

I didn't have much interest here so I put it up for sale on EBay and it sold immediately. I forgot I had even posted it here. These are fantastic precision scopes for rimfire calibers. Good luck with your search.

-When I first considered selling I brought it to Capital Pawn in Salem and they told me they had a Unertl in the back. I didn't get any info on price or specs on power etc. might be worth a call to see if it's still there and hopefully at a reasonable price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top