JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yep. It's become my favorite AR brand, and I don't even have one. I should have saved up over a year ago, skipped my Windham Weaponry MPC-RF, and bought an LWRC instead. Sigh.

Super super nice.

Back in the 80s/90s, in the early building days there was no difference in quality. Most parts were crude and rough. LW was one of the first where my hands got an orgasm. There are a few that are this good.

I ordered one last night and used the Find FFL function and was able to find both the FFL's closest to me. I made my selection and everything went smoothly. I happened to have a copy of the FFL license which I uploaded directly to their site saving some time. Otherwise they needed to contact the FFL and wait for a copy of the license prior to shipping.
I received the UPS tracking number about 12 hours later. Overall my experience placing the order was easy and seamless.
shipping cost was a flat $19.99 which seemed reasonable to me.
Now the next question is quality vs. price but something tells me….👍🏻

I'd buy one too if it was an adjustable gas block, if not shooting suppressed then real tough to find a better rifle in that price range! Well bought!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top