JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yep. It's become my favorite AR brand, and I don't even have one. I should have saved up over a year ago, skipped my Windham Weaponry MPC-RF, and bought an LWRC instead. Sigh.

Super super nice.

Back in the 80s/90s, in the early building days there was no difference in quality. Most parts were crude and rough. LW was one of the first where my hands got an orgasm. There are a few that are this good.

I ordered one last night and used the Find FFL function and was able to find both the FFL's closest to me. I made my selection and everything went smoothly. I happened to have a copy of the FFL license which I uploaded directly to their site saving some time. Otherwise they needed to contact the FFL and wait for a copy of the license prior to shipping.
I received the UPS tracking number about 12 hours later. Overall my experience placing the order was easy and seamless.
shipping cost was a flat $19.99 which seemed reasonable to me.
Now the next question is quality vs. price but something tells me….👍🏻

I'd buy one too if it was an adjustable gas block, if not shooting suppressed then real tough to find a better rifle in that price range! Well bought!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top