JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my LWRC M6A3! The rifle is in excellent condition and has had less than 100 rounds through it. When not in use it has been stored in my climate controlled safe. This is as close to brand new as you can get. It comes with original packaging which includes rifle, two 30rnd mags, and all paperwork. LWRC has since discontinued production of this specific model but rest assured it is one of the finest piston driven rifles on the market today. I paid over $2,000 but due to some unforeseen financial problems I'm only asking $1495. Will be sold in accordance of all Oregon state laws. Buyer will be responsible for background check and transfer fee. Feel free to message with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Here is a more detailed description I was able to find online:

LWRC M6A3

The Land Warfare Resources Corporation's M6A3 is a select-fire tactical rifle chambered in 5.56 NATO and 6.8mm Rem. SPC. LWRC, founded in 1999, specializes in making AR15- and M16-style rifles, but with a handful of trademark features. The M6A3 is similar to the standard model, but unlike the standard it was designed for precision shooting.

The M6A3 has a mid-length short-stroke gas-piston, which functions the same way as the standard, but the mid-length is supposed to reduce recoil. It operates by propellant gases cycling from the barrel into a tube and then they're directed onto a piston, which drives the bolt back. Since gas isn't entering the bolt directly, carbon buildup is reduced in turn the bolt requires less maintenance. The bolt was treated with a proprietary nickel coating that makes the action corrosion resistant and adds a permanent lubrication, which increases functionality in wet or sandy conditions. Lastly, the M6A3 has an adjustable gas system that allows shooters to regulate gas pressure for different cartridges, weather conditions or tactical situation.

Features include a cold hammer forged barrel, so a machine carefully carved the grooves in the bore. This process improves the rifling's durability. The barrel itself was treated with NiCorr, which is often compared to chrome, but unlike chrome it applies evenly. NiCorr treatment makes the barrel wear and corrosion resistant, and adds lubricity and durability. It has an adjustable stock, a target crown that helps maintain barrel harmonics so when a round is fired the barrel's vibrations won't throw off the projectile's trajectory, an ergonomically Magpul grip, adjustable BUIS sights and Picatinny rails for easy mounting of optics or accessories.

IMG_0077.jpg IMG_0078.jpg IMG_0079.jpg IMG_0080.jpg IMG_0081.jpg IMG_0075.jpg IMG_0076.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.