JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi this is my first post on this forum so PLEASE let me know if there is anything that I need to change.

$4500.00 OBO Cash only will listen to any resonable offer.
Hi I have a LWRC M6A2 D-DEA for sale. This is a pretty rare model of the M6A2. It is in immaculate shape and has around 300 rounds through it. Everything works as it should and has been meticulously cared for. Located in Southwest Washington, willing to travel within Washington for the right deal. Let me know if you have any questions. Not looking for any trades. Thank you!

It comes with:
-Aftermarket charging handle
-Magpul Sling
-Magpul Sling Mount
-Magpul grip pod
-3 30rd pmags

Heres what LWRCi has to say about it:
The special DEA configuration M6A2 has all of the standard features of the M6A2 plus some added features found only with this rifle. The standard features found in our rifles include our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas-piston system, NiCorr™ treated hammer-forged barrels, nickel-boron coated bolt group, our Advanced Combat Bolt (ACB), and Enhanced Fire Control Group. In addition, the DEA configuration will feature a YHM Phantom flash hider as well as an engraving of the US Flag on the magazine well.

AR.JPG