Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

LWRC M6 A3 (Piston gun)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by gunjunky, Jul 29, 2013.

1. gunjunky

gunjunky Arlington, WA Active Member

LWRC M6 A3:

Unexpected financial issue forces sale. I recently purchased this rifle from another board member after a great deal of research on the “best” piston AR rifle available.

I specifically wanted the A3 version because it has a suppressor setting for use with my can.

The rifle is in excellent condition but will not come with the accessories pictured; I did not remove everything in case there is no interest.

So the rifle will be configured as it comes from LWRC, which is more than adequate.

I can’t say enough about this excellent rifle (my cell phone pics don't do it justice), you will just have to try it for yourself. If you are thinking of a piston driven AR this is the one to get; you will not believe how easy it is to clean and the unique LWRC sights are awsome.

$1800 FTF with 5 30 round mags. Will need a peek at your CWL/WDL.

Upper only for $1300

Low ball offers will be ignored, but if you want the stuff on the rifle we can negotiate.

I am trying to raise funds other ways so I don't have to sell this rifle, if you think you want don't wait.

LWRC.jpg

LWRC 2.jpg

2. gunjunky

gunjunky Arlington, WA Active Member

Dropped it a bit.