JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a LWRC / Leitner-Wise M6A2 / SRT Gas piston 16" upper in 5.56 with a DPMS Lower. The upper was bought in '07 just before the shake up and Leitner Wise sold the design and rights to what is now LWRC. So the upper is marked LW 5.56, the company was later renamed Leitner Wise Rifle Company then Land Warfare Resource Company. If you talk to Jessie or Darren at LWRCI they will confirm LW 5.56 is the same as the M6A2 specs with the following minor changes: the new M6A2's have a new bolt coating that is just cosmetic (if you read the forum threads it's not really needed but LWRC will coat it for a small fee of $29.95), and a coated barrel - but the money you save from buying mine vs a updated model you could buy 2-3 new barrels. Round count is about 700. Upgrades that are installed:

Troy BUIS
Enidine hydraulic buffer
Wolff extra power recoil spring
Norgon Ambidextrous magazine release
Ambidextrous fire select
Ergo tactical grip
DPMS lower parts kit
RRA two stage trigger
Magpul enhanced trigger guard
KNS Precision Inc. anti-rotation pins
Badger tac latch

The price is $1450. FTF in Oregon with a copy of your ODL or CHP please. I'll consider trading it for a 1911, PS90, FN Five Seven, or ??? let me know and I'll get back with you. I'll add cash if needed to make the difference on a trade or vise versa depending on the value of the gun being traded. The last picture with that ACOG, PMag, and Surefire M900 is for show only and are not included in this sale. PM me if you have questions. :)

View attachment 206028
View attachment 206029
View attachment 206030
View attachment 206031
View attachment 206032

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.