JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have one of the original Black LTT 1301, it's got the Nordic and Aridus parts vs the GGG parts. I installed a limbsaver on it, being so light it's got some push to it, but not unmanageable. It's a solid shooter and a ton of fun, it has the Rob Haught Aimpoint Micro mount installed. I have an aimpoint for it, KAC cap and plastic covers. Has less than 50 rounds shot through it. I find I like using my 870 for home Def more. This thing is in perfect shape with the original LTT style with better parts than the GGG setup. I also have the Hard case and original 1301 parts that LTT sends. Not necessarily looking to sell, more seeing of there's any stuff out there peeps wanna trade.

Stuff I am looking for
-Cajun CZs (P01 decocker mainly)
-Stacatto P (Optic ready)
-BUL 4.25
-Shadow Systems MR920
-maybe a prodigy (no 5 inch)
-g19MOS (gen 5 preferred)
-Wilson Combat edc

I'm in southern OR, I dont have a specific FFL here yet as I have recently moved, but there's quite a few decent places. I'm willing to do multiple firearm trades, firearms + cash, I don't need any more junk really. I'm not 100% decided on trading off my Aimpoint yet unless the trade just makes sense to do so.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service