JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw LPP, LRP, LRMP, SPP, and SRP the other day with my own eyes. It was weird, I haven't seen large rifle primers forever. Then I also saw a price tag of $99, but it's good to see they are coming back.

It's good to see primers are making their way back onto the shelves, albeit at still inflated prices. I was at Black Sheep in Coeur d'Alene a couple of days ago & they had good supplies of most sizes, Winchester, CCI, & Remington at $79.99/1000 with the exception of Remington 5&1/2 and 7&1/2 which were $99.99/1000 for some reason. Swung by the the Post Falls gun show on the way home, & vendors there are still optimistically asking $125/1000 for primers they've obviously had for some time (older & almost vintage packaging)! Hopefully, the price on new production primers will continue to fall but I'm doubtful we'll see +/- $30/1000 again.

Despite there being no price difference from the manufacture for standard and magnums, retailers are charging a higher price for magnums only because people prefer them better so they want more money for something that has no cost difference for them, it's just simple greed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top