Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OR Low power scope

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by BullsBucksandBoars, Mar 31, 2014.

1. BullsBucksandBoars

BullsBucksandBoars The right place at the right time, OR Active Member

I come right out and say it: I'm not super serious about rushing out and buying one right away. This is more of a water testing thread to see what's out there.

With that being said, I'm looking for a low power scope somewhere in the 1.5-4x power or maybe a straight 4x and a set of quick detach rings for my old Ruger 44 carbine. I'm willing to pay a fair price but I'm far from having more money than I need. Let me know what you'd be willing to part with and we'll see if we can strike a deal.

2. ernurse

ernurse molalla oregon Active Member

Bulls, I have a nice little Leapers 6x32mm scope. Cheaper scope but really has nice glass and crosshairs. asking $40.00 for it.

3. jghuwe

jghuwe SE Portland Member

I have a leupold 2.5x pioneer just serviced at factory asking $75. Also bushnell sport chief iv 4x. A Redfield Gunsight 4x $150 1" tube. A Tasco 2-7 duplex tv screen. 15 others in the safe!

4. BullsBucksandBoars

BullsBucksandBoars The right place at the right time, OR Active Member

Found one already, thanks for the offers!