JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lots of stuff on the block 'cause I want (NEED) to buy a few upper end scopes and red dots to complete four EBR projects hanging around stalled here, thus the following goodies are for sale. I cleaned up all the SOLD guns from this add to avoid confusion.

Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22LR, new but no box, has the "faux" maple stock, pretty and light, excellent kid's .22 rifle, $125 shipped with extra magazine SOLD

Mauser 98 8.14x46r, post WWI target rifle with Lange sight, original stock but duffle cut and forward piece lost, $325 shipped.

I want to move these quickly, so feel free to make a reasonable offer. As usual, pics on request.

Thanks for looking!

So, nine posts total, all in the classifieds, with only one transaction. Forgive me if this sounds like an insult, but it appears you are either a kid or a dealer.

I can't imagine why you would be interested in this wide variety of guns, some of which are right handed, left handed, or ambidexterous, unless you are wanting to resell them, or are just a tire kicker.

However, I will send the pics, be patient please......

"INSTRUCTIONS: How to post Photos

For Sale ads are about worthless without pictures, so I thought I would put this together to help people out.

1. Pick a photo hosting site lite and upload the photos you want to post.

2. Selct the photo you want to insert in the ad and RIGHT CLICK on "IMG Code", and click on "CUT".

3. Right click -"PASTE" that link into your ad and you are done. Repeat steps 2-3 to post additional photos.

It really is that easy!!"

JKRAIG wrote these instructions, I have to review them everytime I try to add a pic on here. Hope it helps.

Easy yes, but I am simply not interested in using a photo hosting site. This is not intended as a insult, you actually have shown considerable kindness with your suggestions, but I would be happy to send you pics right now if you PM me an email address. The 36 is one that I have already have pics for.

Otony

I was reading your post and was also interested in the Marlin. Just wanted you to know that if you have the pic's on your computer you can just add them right to your post to start with. You just clik on the "manage attachments" after you type in your post then click the Browse tab under upload files from your computer. Then you just select the photos you want click open then upload and repeat for the next photo. It really is easier than sending out a bunch of seprate emails for photo requests and you don't need a hosting site. Just an FYI

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews