JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NW armory in Tigard has lots and lots of ammo in stock 223/556, 300blackout 22lr 9mm 40cal 38 special 45auto 10mm and lots more I went in and they had pallets of ammo

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Moved thread from classifieds to great deals. That being said…who knows if it's a great deal? C'mon OP, don't make me drive down to Tigard for nothing. What're some prices you saw?

Moved thread from classifieds to great deals. That being said…who knows if it's a great deal? C'mon OP, don't make me drive down to Tigard for nothing. What're some prices you saw?
I tried to buy boxes of ammo from them a few weeks ago and got shut down :(

They said, "only one box,"

The 9mm was 20$ for the ammo inc brand and they had the 223/555 at like 11$ a box the 38 was I believe 28$ The 10mm was 40 for a 50 rd box and like 30$ for box hollow points most what they had wasn't even posted on there websight 🤷‍♂️

What's funny about them and most stores it's actually cheaper to buy online do a in-store pickup then it is to buy it right there and then. Makes no sense! Considering you have to find someone to search the store to get your item. I paid $9.99 for 20 rounds of .223 but in the store If you buy it off the shelves that same box is $14 so I saved $4 per box just because I did a pickup in store. Even Petco and pretty much any retail store will give you like 10-25% off regular price for Pickup in Store. I remember when I went into Walmart to buy a game in store price was $50 online was $30 so I said f it I'll wait the 2-3 hours and do a pickup in store. Inconvenience but great way to save money

I tried to buy boxes of ammo from them a few weeks ago and got shut down :(

They said, "only one box,"
I was in their milwaukee store 3weeks ago and they were selling 9mm (x1)case to customers. I forgot the price though it wasn't cheap.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews