JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my opinion, that's a pretty bad deal. Lorcin is anything but a well-regarded manufacturer. Even if NIB, I'd not pay even half the asking price. If you've got $300, you have tons of choices for far superior guns.

I googled "lorcin 9mm" and got some info. Doesn't sound like a $300 gun to me, unless it's got some sort of collectors value i didn't read about. Now I'm not saying this is true, but on a few sites it was talked about how some went "missing" from the factory due to poor security, but that seems like a rumor to me.

never ever trust your life to one.. infact don't even buy one..unless your a sturgeon fisherman..
my .02

If I were to buy it it would just be for plinking, but from the replies I've gotten and a little bit of research, it looks like I won't be getting it unless he drops the price significantly. Oh yeah, and actually I am a sturgeon fisherman:D

I've never owned one, never met anyone that has. What I heard about the brand is not goood. Spending $300 I bet you can find a far better 9mm, look for a Ruger p89 it is well in the price range and will be a far better pistol.

I expect others here can suggest what you can get for $300 that will serve you well.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top