Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking to trade Hi Point .45 for set of Golf clubs

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by SeaBeeRTS, May 14, 2013.

1. SeaBeeRTS

SeaBeeRTS Junction City New Member

The Golf bug has hit me again after many years. Unfortunately I sold my golf set almost 10 years ago. Looking to trade my Hi-point .45 for a golf set with bag. I know the Hi-point isn't worth much, so I am not expecting a high end set of clubs..LOL

Thanks!

2. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

This is posted in the wrong section should be in firearms classifieds. :thumbup:

3. SeaBeeRTS

Ahh crud, figured since I was looking for Golf Clubs, I should post it here. Looking more for the clubs, and thought I would offer up the Hi-point.

4. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

No big deal the same ad in the handgun section may yield better results.

5. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Beaverton, OR Active Member

I have a set of clubs I haven't used for at least 12 years, might be time for them to find a new home. Tommy Armour Silverscott irons with stiff shafts, don't remember what the woods or putter are. Nothing special though. Any chance you might be coming up around the Beaverton area?

6. SeaBeeRTS

Hmm, I hadn't planned on soon. I will be out of town this weeked in another direction at a track meet.

7. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Beaverton, OR Active Member

Well, if you don't find something local, keep me in mind, maybe we can meet in the middle or something. I've been dragging these clubs around for a long time, they aren't going anywhere, lol!

8. SeaBeeRTS

No problem at all! I will,
    thanks!

9. mrobinson

mrobinson Albany, Oregon New Member

PM sent!