JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
IWI
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
I've been looking for an OEM thin buttplate for my IWI X95 for a while now with no luck. The only spots I've found them for sale are Canadian websites that don't ship to the USA and one sketchy website that only accepts wire transfers and bitcoin. Anyone looking to sell one? Or have any ideas on where to find one that won't steal my bank info?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've been looking for an OEM thin buttplate for my IWI X95 for a while now with no luck. The only spots I've found them for sale are Canadian websites that don't ship to the USA and one sketchy website that only accepts wire transfers and bitcoin. Anyone looking to sell one? Or have any ideas on where to find one that won't steal my bank info?
I think your co
Didn't you go home right after we got off of work? You should get more sleep. Good luck though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews