JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
La Center
State
Washington
Just getting into reloading (yeah, I picked a hell of a time), and looking to tinker with some 300 BLK subsonic. I've heard good things about IMR 4227, but don't necessarily want to go buy enough to justify hazmat only to find out it doesn't like my setup.

Anyone out there local with a pound they can part with?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
RainMan .... I do not know how many times I've wanted to try a powder but not wanted to spend the cash to find out it does not work for me. So I have loaded 300BLK with 4227 and 1680 for subs. IF you can get to my front porch I've give you some of both to try. Now most folks including me do not trust our fellow man to store opened powder correctly, but i'm changing. Remember at about 10-11grns in subsonic loads...even a 1/4lb of powder goes a looong way.

Wow - work a 13 hour day and suddenly when you log back in you've got all kinds of replies! Looks like I need to reply to a few messages and make a little trip over the river. Look for some PMs, and thank you all so much!

Wow - work a 13 hour day and suddenly when you log back in you've got all kinds of replies! Looks like I need to reply to a few messages and make a little trip over the river. Look for some PMs, and thank you all so much!

Let me know if you are not gonna be on this side of river, I could help facilitate the swap between you and flashpan as I'm on this side of river and I know a good way to get it up to Vancouver for ya :D;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.